As an internationally recognised expert in human behaviour with a background in Fortune 500 business, psychology, and coaching, Margie draws on the latest findings in neuroscience, positive psychology and performance science blended with her own hard-won wisdom to provide practical advice and proven strategies that create stronger results and braver people.
Margie’s ability to get to the heart of what holds people back combined with her engaging style has made her an in demand speaker around the world. Organizations that have benefited from her customized courage-building programs include NASA, Oracle, British Telecom, The Body Shop, Accenture, Wells Fargo, Mars, American Airlines to name a few.
At the heart of Margie’s work is helping people and organizations overcome the number one barrier to growth – the fear that hinders crucial conversations, stifles innovation, undermines collaboration and breeds a deficit of trust. Her extensive experience as a keynote speaker and facilitating group workshop programs enables her to craft highly engaging programs that equip people with the hard skills and confidence to:
- Amplify their influence as leaders and grow their ‘currency of trust’
- Adapt faster to change and be more resilient under pressure
- Work from their strengths and nurture the strengths in others
- Be stronger and more effective communicators
- ‘Learn, unlearn and relearn’ to create smarter solutions and seize new opportunities
- Experience a heightened sense of well-being
To set up a time to discuss your event or program with Margie please click here.