Margie’s ability to get to the heart of what holds people back combined with her engaging stories and down-to-earth delivery has made her one of the top female speakers in the world today. She’s run customised courage-building programs for diverse organisations such as NASA, Oracle, The Body Shop, Village Roadshow, Mars, American Airlines and various government agencies.
Margie draws on her professional background in Fortune 500 business, psychology, and coaching as well as her diverse personal experience to provide sharp insights and practical advice that inspire change and produce better outcomes. Her extensive experience facilitating groups enables her to craft highly engaging programs that equip people with the tools to:
- demonstrate the leadership courage their organisations are depending on
- adapt faster to change and be more resilient under pressure
- be stronger and more effective communicators
- ‘learn, unlearn and relearn’ to gain winning edge and find smarter solutions to pressing problems
- experience greater personal well-being and a deeper sense of purpose
As an expert in human behaviour, Margie specialises in helping organisations overcome their biggest barrier to growth – the fear that stifles innovation, fuels risk-aversion, damages trust and keeps people and teams from working together more collaboratively.