BRAVE is a handbook for being more courageous. Written for busy people on the go, its short, focused chapters provide practical tools and empowering perspectives to help you build your ‘courage muscles’ in your work, relationships and life.
Courage is a habit. Practicing it daily, even in quiet small ways, unlocks new possibilities, creates new opportunities, grows your influence and enables you to meet your challenges with more resilience and self-assurance. So whether you’re stuck in a rut, struggling in a relationship, overwhelmed by your daily juggling act or uninspired about your future, BRAVE will provide you with a regular dose of positive and practical inspiration to:
- Clarify what ‘success’ truly means to you, and be more purposeful in your daily efforts to achieve it.
- Speak up with greater confidence, and be more assertive in dealing with difficult people, getting what you want and changing what you don’t.
- Define the person and leader you aspire to be, become more resilient under pressure, decisive in uncertainty and adaptable to change.
- Scrap the excuses (your age, education, gender, busyness or children) that sabotage your future actions.
- Dare more boldly, passionately pursuing the goals that inspire you most, no matter how daunting.