“This book should be read widely! It’s a valuable resource for anyone who wants to do what’s best over what’s easy.” Michael O’Keefe, CEO, Aesop
“Read this book, and you will be on your way to a bigger, braver and more fulfilling life. Enjoy!” Janine Allis Founder Boost Juice and Shark Tank Investor
BRAVE is a handbook for being more courageous. Written for busy people on the go, its short, focused chapters provide practical tools and empowering perspectives to help you build your ‘courage muscles’ in your work, relationships and life.
Courage is a habit. Practising it daily, even in small quiet ways, unlocks new possibilities, creates new opportunities, grows your influence and enables you to meet your challenges with more resilience and self-assurance. So whether you’re stuck in a rut, struggling in a relationship, overwhelmed by your daily juggling act or uninspired about your future, BRAVE will provide you with a regular dose of positive and practical inspiration to:
- Clarify what ‘success’ truly means to you, and be more purposeful in your daily efforts to achieve it.
- Speak up with greater confidence, and be more assertive in dealing with difficult people, getting what you want and changing what you don’t.
- Define the person and leader you aspire to be, become more resilient under pressure, decisive in uncertainty and adaptable to change.
- Scrap the excuses (your age, education, gender, busyness or children) that sabotage your future actions.
- Dare more boldly, passionately pursuing the goals that inspire you most, no matter how daunting.
Pick up your copy of Brave now on Amazon.
“Margie Warrell’s words and example inspire us all to be braver. Brave will help you forge your own path and turn your most deeply held dreams into reality.” – Warwick Fairfax, Leadership Coach & Consultant
“Many people doubt themselves too much, and back themselves too little (particularly us women!). If you want to live more bravely, more boldly, and more fully, this book was written for you! It’s a game changer.” – Deborah Hutton, media personality
“Fear and doubt are two of the greatest enemies to success in business and life. Written for busy people on the go this practical and encouraging book will guide you to achieve your biggest goals in work and life.” – Kate Carnell AO, CEO Australian Chamber of Commerce
“Brave empowers you to make courageous decisions in all areas of your life; I hope Margie’s wisdom, experience and passion inspires you as much as it did me!” – Kristina Karlsson, Founder of Kikki K
“If you have ever doubted your ability to achieve wildly big goals, you don’t need to any longer. Brave needs to become your most valuable book as it will give you useful insight, tips and tricks to ensure you live your life fully!” – Paul McKeown, Head of Body Shop Retail
“Brave will help you grow the ‘courage muscles’ to achieve your biggest dreams and wildest ambitions. Read it often. Practice it daily.”
– Emma Isaacs, CEO, Business Chicks