In recent years Margie has narrowed the focus of her coaching to supporting women to expand their personal and professional vision, grow their leadership influence and amplify their impact in their workplace and beyond. She works with a host of dynamic women forging diverse careers and entrepreneurial paths around the world.
Margie’s purpose driven approach threads through her coaching conversations to help her clients clarify their core values, prioritize their time and focus on what matters most (distinguishing the ‘vital few’ from the ‘trivial many!’)
A master certified coach, one of Margie’s greatest strengths is helping people see their ‘blind spots,’ enabling them to engage in bigger conversations and accomplish their goals more effectively – with more ease, less stress. Resilience, purpose, focus, playfulness, authenticity, vulnerability, risk-taking and trust are topics Margie regularly touches during her coaching conversations.
- Creating stronger alignment between vision, values and priority management
- Better navigating organization dynamics and managing unconscious bias
- Growing leadership competencies that aren’t natural to you
- Productivity and time management (getting focused!)
- Expanded flexibility dealing with challenging people and complex situations
- Executive presence and non-verbal communication to grow personal authority
- Utilizing underused leadership styles and behaviors
- Growing a “Culture of Courage” to strengthen team engagement and collaboration
- Improving accountability and performance management
- Enhancing personal well being, resilience and stress management
- Specific performance issues & goals
Certified with the International Coaching Federation (ICF) – the lead governing body for the coaching profession and the International Association of Certified Coaches (IACC), Margie also leads customized workshops, facilitates executive round-tables and group coaching programs. If you are interested in learning more please email her office Jenny@MargieWarrell.com