Margie’s upbeat and down-to-earth style, engaging stories and powerful message will challenge and empower your audience. She gets to the heart of the issues which keep people stuck and hold them back from fulfilling their potential and achieving the success they want. Your audience can immediately apply her practical strategies to step into focused and confident action in their work and life. A powerful core message of courage is present in every program Margie presents; Courage in how we live, communicate, lead and respond to adversity.
The most sought after programs which Margie shares, include:
- Stop Playing Safe: Rethink risk and find opportunity in adversity.
- Leadership Courage: Lead from integrity. Affect lasting change from the inside out.
- Courageous Conversations: Speak up to build influence, deepen trust and build more rewarding relationships.
- The Resilience Advantage: Master change, leverage adversity, soar above pressure and respond to adversity with ingenuity and strength.
- Courageous Leadership for Women: Grow influence and break through barriers to become more confident and a powerful catalyst for change.
Presentations can be customized for your specific audience. Speaking topics can be presented as:
- Keynote address
- Breakout session
- Half day or full day workshop
- Executive round table session
We understand that your meeting is a special event that requires careful planning and attention to detail. Margie and her team will work with you every step of the way to make your event an inspiring and memorable one.
If you’ve already booked Margie for your upcoming meeting, following is a checklist of items to ensure a successful event:
- Pre-Event Questionnaire – Click Here to download. This form should be submitted to Margie at least 3 weeks in advance of your event.
- Microphone – A wireless lavaliere is preferred.
- Promotional Materials – Please contact Valerie@MargieWarrell.com for the most up to date version of Margie’s bio and intro, which will be customized for your group. A head shot can be downloaded HERE.
- Publicity – Margie is happy to participate in local publicity for your event if her schedule permits. Please contact Valerie@MargieWarrell.com
- Handouts – Where applicable, a master copy of participant materials will be provided for the meeting planner to duplicate.
- Books – To reinforce the message she shares on stage, Margie’s three best-selling books are a very popular and valuable resource for delegates. Bulk discounts are available.
- Audio/Video Recording – Audio or video recording is permitted, but express permission is required from Margie Warrell International, LLC at the time of the event booking.
- Photography – If the event will have professional photography, Margie requests copies of all photos taken during her presentation, to be used for marketing purposes.