Margie’s background in Psychology and Fortune 500 business, combined with her sharp intuitive sense and extensive coaching experience with corporations globally, have proven her ability to coach clients to solve specific problems in complex working environments, develop individual excellence in leadership, communication, emotional management, interpersonal relationships and personal well-being.
A certified coach with the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and the International Association of Certified Coaches (IACC), Margie’s approach to coaching is based on the Ontological Model, which distinguishes organizational effectiveness as being driven by the quality of the relationships and conversations within an organization.
Margie believes that as a leader develops their ability to engage and inspire those around them toward common goals, capable of building trust and collaboration in difficult circumstances, managing conflict and developing a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship within their team or organization, the results can be powerful for the organization and for its stakeholders.
Her coaching can address specific performance-related issues and enhance overall executive leadership performance and effectiveness to create a measurable impact on employee productivity, and bottom-line performance.
- Better navigating organization dynamics
- Growing emotional intelligence and competencies that aren’t natural to you
- Productivity and time management
- Expanded flexibility addressing people and situations
- Executive presence and non-verbal communication
- Increase personal authority
- Utilizing underused leadership styles and behaviors
- Cultivating a “Culture of Courage” to strengthen team/business engagement, collaboration & innovation
- Improving accountability and performance management
- Stress and management and personal well-being
- Specific performance issues & goals
Margie also runs customised workshops, executive round-table workshops and group coaching programs (conducted in person and via webinar) that meet the specific needs and challenges of a specific organization or team.
Due to other commitments, Margie is only able to work with a small number of clients at any point in time. If you are interested in engaging her coaching services please email Margie’s office firstname.lastname@example.org